Perfect Place To Call Home is now UNDER OFFER!
Set in a quiet and convenient location, down the road from Enderby Park and a short drive away from South Ballajura Primary School, this charming 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is a perfect start for the first home buyer, investor or a place to call home for your family.
This neatly presented solid brick and tile home offers an open plan kitchen / dining and family area and also comprises of a separate lounge area with a double sliding door. The master bedroom is comfortable in size and includes a walk-in robe and the 2 minor bedrooms both have built-in-robes, with one only having a built in robe recess.
When you step outside you’ll feel a sense of space as this property provides a large outdoor patio area, overlooking a decent sized paved backyard with an easy to care for garden, the perfect outdoor area for family, friends, kids and pets to enjoy.
Property features include:
– Open plan tiled kitchen / dining and family area with split system air con
– Split system air con in master bedroom
– Roller shutters fitted to two side windows in the master bedroom
– One minor bedroom fitted with a roller shutter and has a ceiling fan
– Separate lounge room with double sliding doors
– Timber laminated blinds in main living areas (excluding laundry and rear sliding door)
– Garden Shed
– Side entry gate
– Single carport
– Year Built – approx. 1993
– Council – City of Swan
– Block size: approx. 554m2
– Rates: approx. $1,907.00 for 21/22
– Water: approx. $1,200.00
Inspection of this property is an absolute must. Please contact Chris Bursey on 0417 930 517 for more information.
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent.